Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Thanks Ray, cool pics and it looks sooooo much better lowered.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks nice, I'd buy one.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
These things are growing quick on me with a growing family.

·
Registered
389 Posts
looks better dropped...still needs to grow on me....hhr-xb

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I'm thinkin' about it.....Unless Toyota brings bB2 here, it's possible the boombox may still have a home with a not so much of a boxy car.

·
Registered
185 Posts
its amazing what a little drop does to that ride....I can't wait to check one out in person this afternoon at scion backstage

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
i guess i could always trade my car in

·
Registered
937 Posts
still don't like it. wish they would have called it something else. an xb....its NOT....kinda like a scene in BORAT..

THIS IS A NEW SCION XB.........................................................................................................................NOT!:eek:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
for those who can't see it

YELOSUB said:
I believe that this is quite possibly the first and lowest xB2 (besides the 5 Axis) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ...................................For now................

Today, Chris (n2htwlz), Bob (RMS), and myself met over at Randy's (RANDODE) house to check out his wife's, Kristal's, new xB2...This vehicle is ONE day old and Randy already is wrenching on it...Randy in his majestic ways someone managed to use Gold-Line springs to lower this thing over 3"...In the front we dropped over 3 inches and the rear almost 3 inches...I will let Randode explain how it was done, but I do know that a mixture of tC and xB springs were used...

To all the haters and naysayers out there reference the new and improved xB just give it a chance...I was lucky enough to be with this car for over 3 hours and check it out completely...These things are NICE and the features that are included are amazing...By the way, the Blackberry Crushed Metallic color is incredible...It changes colors and most of the time it has a rootbeer brown tint to it...

Without further wait, here are the before and after pics:

BEFORE:

OLD VS NEW:

FIRST JACK UP:

SECOND JACK UP:

ITS COMING APART NICELY:

SNEAKY BASTARD:

THE SPRING DIFFERENCE:

ITS ON (WHAT A "SHOCKER");

INSTALLED:

NO MORE WHEEL GAP:

THE HOT ROD LOOK (BEFORE REAR IS DONE):

TIME FOR THE REAR:

REAR SPRING DIFFERENCE:

THE REAR IS DONE:

PROOF = NO PHOTO SHOP:

ONE HAPPY WIFE:

Thats it for now..I have more pics to post of the Nav unit and such but that will be a new post tomorrow...

Pictures and thread created as requested and approved by Randy...Hope you enjoyed...

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Very nice Randy!!!!!!!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Hmmmmmmm..... Trade in, or stick with the classic? It's growing on me, especially with that drop.

·
Registered
611 Posts
looks good!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.