Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It finally stopped raining on the weekends here in sunny so cal. I spent Easter afternoon washing up the Box and my girlfriends Camry. We both like white. Even my daily driver is white. (1992 Chevy S-10 with 250,000 miles on it).

A clean Box is a happy Box! :D

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
man, i was tempted to wash my xB, until i look at the weather online and it said "PM Shower?" did it shower? NO! its sucks, maybe ill wash it tomorrow...

·
Registered
362 Posts
I did the same today between 6:15 PM and 7:00 PM and as soon as i parked my car back into the garage... it started pouring here in the Bay Area again...

Hopefully, the rain will stop by tomorrow morning... otherwise, i am taking Acura TL to work... :eek:

Actually, wanted to wax my car too today... any suggestions on which one to buy?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
daramg said:
I did the same today between 6:15 PM and 7:00 PM and as soon as i parked my car back into the garage... it started pouring here in the Bay Area again...

Hopefully, the rain will stop by tomorrow morning... otherwise, i am taking Acura TL to work... :eek:

Actually, wanted to wax my car too today... any suggestions on which one to buy?
I like both Mother's and McGuires. I've been using both for quite a while.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Nice rides -- I'm lucky if I can one car clean in a day let alone two. Must be that old age thing :(

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts

^^ take the plates off and this pic looks like an ad for Toyota! :p ^^

nice pearly whites you got there surf :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dew said:

^^ take the plates off and this pic looks like an ad for Toyota! :p ^^

nice pearly whites you got there surf :D
Thanks! We were out for dinner last night picking up some stuff at a local place and there was a 2007 Camry in the parking lot. We talked to the older couple that just bought it that afternoon. The body is smoking hot this year. I am trying to talk my G/F into trading her 06 for an 07 since she won't go for the Envy Green RS3.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I sat in one of those new camrys and the interior is incredible. I think when we decide to get rid of the avalon, we may save a few bucks and go camry since they are just as nice now.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
yeah the new Camry's style is pretty sweet I must admit, if I was in the market for that kind of car I would definatly take that thing for a spin or two!

or three .... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.