Scion xB Forum banner

141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
4 Time Scion Owner
9,475 Posts
What kind of updates do you want?

Mine have been issue free after 1+ year being maxed and modded. I've taken them on US120 (tail of the dragon) and beat the ever loving crap out of my car doing so. (to the point where I've broken a sway bar end link)

Driven to Gatlinburg TN twice (about 3-4 hours), Cincinnati and back regularly (1 hour one way, go about every other weekend), still backroad locally, and have nothing negative to say, except that they could be stiffer to suite my needs.

DSC_3042 by ©DESYphotowerks, on Flickr

Yes I scrape places, but driving a low car is not new to me. I've driven down bad roads, good roads, crappy driveway entry for a year, and my car is not beaten up by any means. So anyone says "our roads are crap" is just a bad driver. Drove a slammed tC1 (that was about 1" lower than my xb2) from Cincinnati to Oklahoma including driving clay and gravel roads, construction, and even dirt roads. It too, was on Racelands.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks. And that's a really nice box man.. Anyway I have a question about springs, if I get a df210s u think it'll rub on 16x7.5 +40? My tires are stock 205 55 16. Thanks

·
That guy
190 Posts
after 2 New England winters and over stuffing my xB and driving cross country my racelands are blown after 2 about 1/2 years.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have my racelands completely bottomed out on my 2nd gen and have no complaints about ride quality. However I am getting a slight popping noise from the front left not sure if it's the sway bar or the spring being able to bounce when there's no weight on the car.

Any ideas how to fix this or what's wrong?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have my racelands completely bottomed out on my 2nd gen and have no complaints about ride quality. However I am getting a slight popping noise from the front left not sure if it's the sway bar or the spring being able to bounce when there's no weight on the car.

Any ideas how to fix this or what's wrong?

141 - 145 of 145 Posts