Scion xB Forum banner

121 - 140 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
this my car on raceland coils, the front is as low as it gets and the rear i can go a click more but then it will look back...the rear would looked more dropped then the front. and my fenders have been rolled and pulled.

Attachments

·
Spörts Jünkie
751 Posts
this my car on raceland coils, the front is as low as it gets and the rear i can go a click more but then it will look back...the rear would looked more dropped then the front. and my fenders have been rolled and pulled.
Did you roll them because they rubbed? Also what size are those

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
are those Genesis wheels?/

·
Registered
147 Posts
My rims are Konig Unknowns(1 OFFS Satin Black. 19 x 8 (38 offset), tires are continetal DWS 19-235-35. Hope this helps buddy!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Racelands

I see allot of you run these. How do they ride? I love the way mine rides now (stock) and really don't want to ruin that, but this wheel gap and body roll has got to go!! Only looking to do a 1"-1.5" drop. I have also heard that they make the ride better? Any other brands to go with instead? Any feedback is welcome!!

Attachments

·
Low and Slow
66 Posts
Re: Racelands

http://www.clubxb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44081

Check out this thread ^-^
There are a couple of peoples experience with them, including my own.
I run them currently, but I am looking for new suspension at the moment- blew 4 shocks in 6 months so I'm about done with replacing them.

Just read through that thread, I think you'll find some good information there - it helped me out quite a bit. And I left some tips and tricks for installing them if you do decide to go with them^^

·
Registered
459 Posts
I like the way they ride but the rear shocks are a little weak so i replaced them with air shocks. But if your only looking to go 1.5" you might as well get some tanabe nf210's. it wouldnt cost as much and you pretty much get what you asked for.

·
**SCIKOTICS**
233 Posts

im the same way only wanted a little drop and went with springs the ride is the same but i own a 1st gen so not sure about 2gen

·
Registered
4 Posts

I would go for Tanabe DF210s for that kind of drop, ride will feel like stock, height will be better, and the setup will probably last longer than racelands.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts

If you only want an inch or so drop buy the eibach kit for the car. Same as the TRD and ride will be 10x better than Racelands.

·
4 Time Scion Owner
9,475 Posts
Tip on install:

Rear shocks will not work if you don't transfer all the pieces from OEM shock. Whats needed from the rear shock that we found while searching for the issue was the bushing on the OEM dust cover/bump stop. Apparently, nobody else has posted this tip, and has led others to DIY a piece to gap the shock top a bit. Basically, with out this piece on, the shock is too long. So make sure you transfer it over, as well as the OEM rear top. (should stay in place after removing the shock)

·
Missing a couple doors
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
I started to stop by yesterday when I got home to see the progress. I'll be painting wheels tonight if you wanna stop by.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to go a little of subject but from reading throughout the thread I'm pretty convinced on leaning towards Raceland coils.
I was just wondering, anyone have these & aren't satisfied? I may be willing to remove them off your hands!

121 - 140 of 145 Posts