Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Yea it's a real color. They've only made a few of them (i think about 2200). I think a few people on the site have one.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
high Caden & Tagolden

yep there for real only 2500 this time around and there 06. Scion won't produce any 07 xb's last one off assembly was this month. Endof an era begining of new car, also gone is the xa. Here are a few shots of mine. The paint is colormorphic, made by mazzoria, called torched penny.Lucky us two release series xb's in one year. It's so much better in person MYRS4XB #303
ENJOY:D :D :D :) :) :) ;) ;) ;)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Terrie, they have one in stock, but not after saturday.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Haven't seen one yet here in Big D, and this is a serious new car town.......

I have a feeling I'm gonna like the color in person in some good light.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I saw a mustang painted that color the other day

·
Registered
672 Posts
A dealership in Vallejo,Ca claims to have a 2007 R.S 4.0 hot new color on craigslist.Looks like its rootbeer brown color anyone know anything about it possible fake?
Wow man, have you been living in a closet covering your ears with your eyes closed and music blasting?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just bought my RS 4.0 Friday!! Already swapped my old mods out on the totaled xb to the new xb!! Intake, chrome cover, stereo, and rims! New mods will be dc sport header, exhaust, stereo system, 15 inch screen, vared underbody kit and oh yeah a ps3!!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Just bought my RS 4.0 Friday!! Already swapped my old mods out on the totaled xb to the new xb!! Intake, chrome cover, stereo, and rims! New mods will be dc sport header, exhaust, stereo system, 15 inch screen, vared underbody kit and oh yeah a ps3!!!

That was quick!

·
Registered
869 Posts
yep there for real only 2500 this time around and there 06. Scion won't produce any 07 xb's last one off assembly was this month. Endof an era begining of new car, also gone is the xa. Here are a few shots of mine. The paint is colormorphic, made by mazzoria, called torched penny.Lucky us two release series xb's in one year. It's so much better in person MYRS4XB #303
ENJOY:D :D :D :) :) :) ;) ;) ;)

what's up steve?? looking at your new box look's good....you should lower it with the tanabe df210's....it would really set it off.....i just did mine with the tanabe's it looks 10x better.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice and congrats on the new xb! Had the rs 4.0 for a week and will be putting a new trd exhaust, dc sport headers, lowering springs, and weapon-r wide racing seats on Monday!! Also box will be going in the stereo shop that following Friday for a custom box jl500 amp, jlw7 10 inch speak, tint, led's, and a ps3!! Woot!! See everybody at JDM theory meet at the end of January!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
ha

damn dude where are you getting the money at?? i wish we all could mod that fast haha we'd all have superboxes

·
Registered
11 Posts
Most items were donated from my Scikotic family after someone t-boned my ass. As for the rest of items, I took them off the old box and put them on the new one. The stereo shop was already planned. Three days before the old box was supposed to go in I got t-boned. No money and really large credit card debit!! But hey it helps me deal with the trauma!! HAHA Anyways need only 6 months and then I'll debt free from the card!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.