Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this has been bugging me for a while as well as some others im sure. I'll go check for a thread i posted in and i know FOR SURE i posted in it and then my posts are gone. was i told why? nope. was let know that they were gone? nope. if it was so bad of a post that it needed to be deleted shouldn't i be told why and not to do it again? this would also cut down on half the pointless threads in the section such as "where is my thread" and so on. or like the random locking of active threads that dont really need to end nor have a mod as the last person to post. just a simple explanation of these things is all and prob most other members here would like. Thanks dion eric taz pat scotty and other mods! haha

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Ok this has been bugging me for a while as well as some others im sure. I'll go check for a thread i posted in and i know FOR SURE i posted in it and then my posts are gone. was i told why? nope. was let know that they were gone? nope. if it was so bad of a post that it needed to be deleted shouldn't i be told why and not to do it again? this would also cut down on half the pointless threads in the section such as "where is my thread" and so on. or like the random locking of active threads that dont really need to end nor have a mod as the last person to post. just a simple explanation of these things is all and prob most other members here would like. Thanks dion eric taz pat scotty and other mods! haha
This is why I don't come here any more but to buy things silently from the classifieds.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mine in the bb headlights thread and the thread for wekfest being closed were the last 2 examples i can bring up. its been building up tho for me at least. not just those 2 things only

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Moderators have the discretion to either BAN the offender or to just delete the offending posts per CLUBxB rules.
Some people will PM the moderator that the offender be BANNED, yet moderators has the discretion to make the final call.

Thank you for understanding and your cooperation.

This applies to everyone and it’s really simple to understand. Even a caveman can do it! Please read below of rules implemented here on CLUBxB.

Copied and pasted off of:
"READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING - Classified Thread Rules and Information"

Classified Thread Rules and Information

Please take a few moments to read the rules BEFORE posting. This is your one and only warning, no exceptions.
We will not be leaving a Private message or message in your thread about why it’s closed, or why you’re BANNED. Read the Rules.

Things that will get you BANNED:
Flame a thread starter based on their prices.
Making a post that is like: "you can get <this item> for <this price> at <this place>
No linking to other forums and that's it. Post all information in your thread here at CLUBxB.
Non Authorized Vendor posting in Classified or in any fashion will be deleted and/or Banned.
Any Offensive/Offending/Negative posts will be Deleted and/or Banned.
Any SPAM or Unauthorized Classified will be Deleted and/or Banned.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.