Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
squirrel said:
BTW, please let me know how you intend to deal w/ the fuel delivery problem from the fuel tank, Mr implied turbo expert, and what the psi is OEM, and what the psi is that is needed.

I already know, but want the "expert" to confirm for me so I won't be wrong in the future, just in case.
Stylis said:
That is not part of the topic title and not an original question by the topic starter. The topic was answered already.
Ok, so I have this problem on a car that I have been working on, yes, its a Scion, it has FI, and I hear you are the one to go to for questions.

What is YOUR recommendation for the low psi on the fuel delivery?

Also, which system are you using for the ECU and its mapping?

I have a couple of different systems in mind, but since you are the one to go to, I'll go by what you recommend.

I want what works, and not hear say. And I know you have the experience to back up what you post.

You don't have to tell me, you can tell someone else, and then they can tell someone else, and then that person can tell me.

That's how it works, right?

·
Registered
657 Posts
squirrel said:
Ok, so I have this problem on a car that I have been working on, yes, its a Scion, it has FI, and I hear you are the one to go to for questions.

What is YOUR recommendation for the low psi on the fuel delivery?

Also, which system are you using for the ECU and its mapping?

I have a couple of different systems in mind, but since you are the one to go to, I'll go by what you recommend.

I want what works, and not hear say. And I know you have the experience to back up what you post.

You don't have to tell me, you can tell someone else, and then they can tell someone else, and then that person can tell me.

That's how it works, right?

Actually I have no idea on how the turbo is going to be set-up for fuel or ECU. When I order mine from Greddy the good people at Auto Innovations are going to help me with the install and bring some of their own techs to help me out. I am no turbo expert and never said I was. I go with what I know and the guys at Auto Innovations turned me to Greddy. If you are having some problems with your set-up I am sorry to hear that. Maybe steve and orlando can help you out as well. I know that there is a nice FI section on Scionlife. I may hit that up. Hope your arm gets better Brad, see you at JDM theroy. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.