Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally saved up money to buy performance mods for my car.. but before i go out there purchasing parts i want to make sure that the parts i order will fit on the 06 XB..

FUJITA F5 Short Ram Intake (SR3100)

DC Sport Header (SHC4401)

GReddy EVO2 Exhaust (10116690)

Perrin Crank Pulley

Thanks guys for all your help. And if you can point me on the right direction to get the parts online for a decent price let me know. Thanks! =)

Mark

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Everything fits. But legal in CA? Not really. The intake isn't CARB legal because 06 has a carbon air filter in it for emissions.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright thanks! it never hurts to double check.. just with the whole thing about 06&06.5 and the carbon air filter just threw me off.. so I just wanted to make sure! thanks!

·
Registered
611 Posts
what's the difference between 2006 and 2006.5? and how can you tell the difference? or what is the difference between the two?

·
Registered
352 Posts
the only one Ive seen is the steering wheel controls... but that has nothing to do with performance which we're discussing...

·
Registered
135 Posts
So I Have A Scion Xb Since June of 06 So I Cannot Put That Greddy Header And Intake Or Just inatke I Cannot Put On How Can I get Rid Of The Carbon Air Or What Ever That Is Becuase Im Planting To Get A Header Tomorrow So Let Me Know You guys Thnks....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.