Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of going with a headlight armor/film on my headlights. So the question is......should I go with GT yellow or HID blue?

By the way, my car is a BSP and I'm looking to go with both the headlight and fog lights.

Thanks,

·
Registered
916 Posts
Dont do yellow. It looks pretty gay IMO. THe blue is OK but I like the healights the way they are or painted black. If you want an HID look, do it right and get HID's.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
no problem. but for as what u asked about. the yellow bulbs suck out lud for dark /most situations but are THE best for rainy nights. the yellow is much better than pure white or blue when there is water on the ground.

the blueish whatevers look the best ( if only a tinge of blue ) but suck out loud for rainy driving. and any/all non hid bulbs won't be too bright.

·
Registered
296 Posts
i'd do yellow i like the way it looks as an overlay or as a bulb, but like hotbox said when you go above (blue) or below (yellow) white you loose a little of the light output yellow just seems to make all the road refletors and signs pop more at night!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I have yellow bulbs in my fogs along with yellow overlays, and just some Titanium white's in my headllights. I have great visibility.

Now if I had the cash for HID's, I'd have even better vis.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Dont do yellow. It looks pretty gay IMO.
you got a problem with yellow?? huh? do ya? why don't say you it to my face!!!!:mad: lol!!! i love taking stuff outta context. i makes things so funny.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
yellow_sub said:
you got a problem with yellow?? huh? do ya? why don't say you it to my face!!!!:mad: lol!!! i love taking stuff outta context. i makes things so funny.
Yellow is a cool color unless it's your headlight bulbs....then it's ugly.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhh its yellow its JDM! crap is starting to becoming the accepted theory in Nebraska. i quit.

dont do any color. at the very worst, just do bulbs. if you HAVE to do a film, do the smoke color. its best on your color of vehicle.

scotty

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
caden_stargate said:
Yellow is a cool color unless it's your headlight bulbs....then it's ugly.
yeah i know. it's just late and i'm bored and trying to have some fun with ya guys.:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.