Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get projector headlights but i heard there a pain, I was gonna buy some off ebay, but im still unsure, could i buy them off of ssuperstore.com, are they more reliable? And can you use an HID kit, with some headlights. Or is there other aftermarket headlights that you can buy instead of projector?

2nd question is I wanna do black led taillights, but again im not sure if i can trust ebay, with those cheap ones, that dont fit. Anybody know of any website that sells some, and anybody had any good expierences with both the head and tail lights.

Pics too please!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Just don't get these. I took them off about a year ago because the output sucked, put them back on this weekend because I was bored and forgot how bad they sucked. Even with $40 worth of Silverstars they still suck. They are not adjustable and aim way too far out and fade before the light hits the road.

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
If you get them from ebay just make sure they are made by sonar and look at their feedback. I got my head and tails from the seller zomkspeed, got tracking numbers and they shipped the same day I ordered them.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
pics? ive heard that they sometimes fog up and you when you buy them the lights are off and you cant adjust them.

Those are the ones I have in the pic above. Mine haven't fogged though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.