Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
right on scott , how far can they drop? by the way i like the stance on urs.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I've got them also. Drop really far. Right now I'm running about a 3-1/4"-3-1/2" drop. The rear is all the way down, but the fronts can go much lower. Drive is decent. Still have the stock shocks on, and it's a little bumpy as expected. Nothing major though. Overall it's a comfortable ride. Great product for the money!

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
im gettin them too just gotta wait for Progress Tech to catch up on the production of them i ve been waiting for like a month now they said by the end of the month they should be makin them for the xbs again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
found a website that sells um for $596 at autosportstyle.com but there on back order so if you can wait you can get um for cheaper.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I really wish I wasn't going to Cali now. LOL. Progress CO's for less than 600? That's a super good deal. Bah well, To bask in the California Sun for a few days would totally outdo coil-overs.

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
Theyre nice. I gottem. Gettem.
x2

I've got a 06.5 and I had to bend the brake line holder bracket a touch to get it hooked up to the front struts. Otherwise, they're perfect IMO.

Still trying to decide on rear shocks. I wish Tokico made Illuminas for this application.

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
im wondering if anyone is also running this rear sway bar
I've got it. It's, by far, made the biggest handling improvement. Even better than the coilovers.

BTW, it looks nothing like the picture on that page. It's just a bar with nuts and bolts. It does not require bushings.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've got it. It's, by far, made the biggest handling improvement. Even better than the coilovers.

BTW, it looks nothing like the picture on that page. It's just a bar with nuts and bolts. It does not require bushings.
did u buy urs from there or did u find it cheaper somewhere else?

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hows the install on it? i'm really thinking about ordering this right now

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
x2

I've got a 06.5 and I had to bend the brake line holder bracket a touch to get it hooked up to the front struts. Otherwise, they're perfect IMO.

Still trying to decide on rear shocks. I wish Tokico made Illuminas for this application.
I couldn't get the brake line holder hooks over the progress front strut. I ended up just using tin snips to cut that hook off. It's fine since it's held in bu the other hook and the brake line bolt :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.