Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Spring wise I haven't heard a thing about them. I would say depending on your lowering preferences stick with Tanabe df210 or the other ones I forgot the number, goldline springs, or eibach. Most people are running those and they are quite happy with them.

Search around. I was able to pick up a set of TRD springs for around 100 bucks. . .I was lucky and I was able to find the matching shocks and struts for 200 bucks. Just look around you'll be able to find the good stuff for a good price. Patience is the key.
-Ghost

·
Registered
191 Posts
I agree with ghost. I've never heard ofthose. I'd stick with a quality brand name item, especially with something as important to your suspension as springs. Thje staples would be from the likes of TEIN, Tanabe, Goldline, etc...they may be a bit more, but they are really worth it. DOn't sell yourself short!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Yes, you don't want spring noise, it will drive you crazy. That and the uneven sag front/rear or side to side. Quatity control is as important as $ cause you have to sport your ride everywhere you go

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.