Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into getting a 3.0 grille. A buddy of mine told me I would not be able to buy unless I have a 3.0. Is this true? If not how much would I expect to pay at Toyota for one?

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
been looking for an extra one myself, word is you can basically get a body kit for what they cost from the dealer. Dig in the classifieds and cross your fingers.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, thats what I'm afraid of. That grille is such a clean looking grill but I'm not going to pay alot of money for it. Maybe I will go for an OD grille

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have one I may consider selling if the price is right, pm me.

But yeah, you do pretty much have to buy the off of somebody, I thought someone said that the dealer sells them for a ridiculuos price of like $900.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hmm, haven't made this post in a while. Maybe it's time to do it again.

Toyota/Scion specifically prices the RS grilles rediculously high. They average about $700-900. They do this to limit the number around. They didn't make these parts to sell as accessories, they made them to be special for those particular cars.

So, can you buy one? Yes. Will it take forever and a while to get? Yes. Will it be very overpriced for a grille? Yes.

Sorry.

-Alex

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i also have one that i may consider selling... give your price and we'll see...

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Anyone can buy any parts at Toyota but as stated above the RS3 grill from Toyota is over $900, I picked one up used for $100, on this forum. It had been painted black but Padanky reshot it HotLAva.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Find one and make a mold of it and produce them yourself. Or get Pandaky to do it for a price I am sure.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.