Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where u guys get the parts for your xB?

Online?

and what about service on your brake and transmission?

i m too new to xB please give me some suggestions

Thankz~~!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm interested in this as well, being from Ontario Canada myself.

P.S. First Human, did you have a lot of trouble with the RIV? I did, and was wondering what your experiences were like.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm interested in this as well, being from Ontario Canada myself.

P.S. First Human, did you have a lot of trouble with the RIV? I did, and was wondering what your experiences were like.
I bought my xB from a local dealership so it caused me no trouble at all..but I heard it took lots of time to import xB from US privately.

Where did u get your xB?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got mine in Monticello (?) New York, it cost me $13.500 US not including Can Taxes etc, only 25,000 miles on it! The Dealership even gave me a cold air kit and an exhaust for free, provided I installed them myself, so it was a sweet deal!

·
Registered
55 Posts
i'm in toronto and before i bought my xB i called toyota canada and found out that the dealer near me actually services Scion vehicles already. Scarborough Lexus Toyota on Eglington Ave. East. they can also order parts for you, i know it'll be a little more but it's the dealer so you can go wrong with warranties and such. aftermarket, i just order through eGay.:p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'm in toronto and before i bought my xB i called toyota canada and found out that the dealer near me actually services Scion vehicles already. Scarborough Lexus Toyota on Eglington Ave. East. they can also order parts for you, i know it'll be a little more but it's the dealer so you can go wrong with warranties and such. aftermarket, i just order through eGay.:p
Thank you o=so much for the info
it helps all Toronto box owners

·
THE CANADIAN
904 Posts
you can go to any parts store... i.e part source or nappa and they can get parts aswell...... all Toyota dealerships can get us parts.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Like Adam said all Toyota dealerships can get the parts or the Xb. Just be warned you have to pay the dealership prices on the parts to. They get a little pricey trust me!

I have had my Xb for nearly 4 years now. And i have had little to no problem getting what i have needed and wonted or it.

What in particular are you looking for?

Oh ya so where are you guy's all from anyways? We should try to all get to gether and have a Xb meet. Me and AdamA had a small one last year and a smaller one this year, but i would be damn nice to get 10 or more Xb's together.

I live in Simcoe by the way.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i added adam on facebook. so just post the date and i'll see if i can come out.:D

Q: anyone know where to get a new windshield installed and price please. thanks. i'm in toronto if that helps!:p

·
Registered
218 Posts
I live in the London area and drive a 2005 Scion xB. Would love to get a meet going as well if anyone is still interested

1 - 14 of 14 Posts