Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup peeps well i was wondering i run my box at the track (qualcomm stadium) and i was running mid 10's (1/8 mile track)...now which of these pulleys would make even a small difference in performance or are they all the same...:confused:

1) OBX underdrive

2) Perrin crank

3) Unorthodox

4) agencey power

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I have the Perrin, Along with most everyone here. I love it and have seen QTR mile times drop.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so its gonna be either the perrin pulley or unorthodox pulley
which one of these weighs lighter? i know perrin weighs 1.2lbs how much does unorthodox weigh?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I ordered the Perrin and am still waiting for it to get to me. I went with it because it isn't an underdrive pulley like some out there. If you DON'T want underdrive, be careful which one you get! Some underdrives come with an alternator OVER drive pulley to help, but I feel it defeats the purpose of the underdrive crank pulley. You need to decide what you want, then make your choice. Most peeps are running the Perrin.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
toaster said:
What kind of hp gain can be expected from a new pulley? I guess that I'm asking, "are they worth the money?"
Most everyone here will tell you the Perrin is worth it. Out of header, intake, TRD Axle-back, and pulley, the pulley is the only one that I felt a real difference.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Jakeman711 said:
Does installing the pulley void my warranty? I want to get one, but not if it voids my warranty.;)
I was thinking the same thing before I bought my Perrin Pulley but it was easy to install and I kept my stock one in case something happens to my engine so I can zip the stock one back on before I take it back in to the dealership...the Perrin Pulley is well worth it, I noticed a great increase of power from it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.