Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Puente Hills Scion in City of Industry is doing a contest w/Power 106. On Thursday, June 22nd, starting @ 4pm, they will have food and drink and they are giving away prizes for the best Scion. 1st prize: 4 tickets to Powerhouse w/VIP parking, 2nd prize: $500 Scion giftcard, 3rd prize: IPod. See you there if you can make it

·
Registered
583 Posts
It sounds like a lot of fun, but majority of people will show up really late or might not make it due to rush hr traffic and construction around that whole area including the freeway. So if yall go drive safe, it might be a little bumpy

·
Registered
991 Posts
Thanks Kurbee!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I talked to the people planning the event - Power 106 will only be there til 8pm so the main prize drawing will take place by then, but I have been assured that there will be plenty of food (more than enough to last til 10pm), and they will be doing some raffles that won't take place til after 9 - that way, everyone who can get there (even if it's late) has a chance to participate - from what I have been told, they are expecting a pretty good turnout so to all who can make it, see ya there

·
Registered
991 Posts
:) :) Just Sharin the love bro...... You outta head to the beach tomorrow bro. We been cookin up a Storm today. Its gonna be a good time! Great food...Great Peeps!

:)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
i'll be there. should be fun times, all except for the drive. lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
LuvKrssy said:
i'll be there. should be fun times, all except for the drive. lol
Damn thats some dedication right there!!! You always make all the events no matter how far you have to drive!! I gotta give credit where credit is due!! I'll be there as long as I can get off of work early that day!!??

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Down4Action1 said:
Damn thats some dedication right there!!! You always make all the events no matter how far you have to drive!! I gotta give credit where credit is due!! I'll be there as long as I can get off of work early that day!!??

Hahah either dedication or stupidity. :eek:
naw, being around good people is what makes me go! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
since I bought my xB there a month ago, they invited me down to help shoot a promo they were doing for the Power 106 event next Thursday..... The camera man took a couple of close-up shots of my brand new Club xB decals.. hope they use those shots in the promo. I will keep you posted

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Cravin said:
My boy is a gradiatin' that night so I kan't showup but at least I knows he is a geniouse jest liek myselph. :)
Good Lord help the boy!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.