Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Puente Hills Scion in City of Industry is doing a contest w/Power 106. On Thursday, June 22nd, starting @ 4pm, they will have food and drink and they are giving away prizes for the best Scion. 1st prize: 4 tickets to Powerhouse w/VIP parking, 2nd prize: $500 Scion giftcard, 3rd prize: IPod. See you there if you can make it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I talked to the people planning the event - Power 106 will only be there til 8pm so the main prize drawing will take place by then, but I have been assured that there will be plenty of food (more than enough to last til 10pm), and they will be doing some raffles that won't take place til after 9 - that way, everyone who can get there (even if it's late) has a chance to participate - from what I have been told, they are expecting a pretty good turnout so to all who can make it, see ya there

·
Registered
991 Posts
:) :) Just Sharin the love bro...... You outta head to the beach tomorrow bro. We been cookin up a Storm today. Its gonna be a good time! Great food...Great Peeps!

:)

·
Registered
296 Posts
LuvKrssy said:
i'll be there. should be fun times, all except for the drive. lol
Damn thats some dedication right there!!! You always make all the events no matter how far you have to drive!! I gotta give credit where credit is due!! I'll be there as long as I can get off of work early that day!!??

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Down4Action1 said:
Damn thats some dedication right there!!! You always make all the events no matter how far you have to drive!! I gotta give credit where credit is due!! I'll be there as long as I can get off of work early that day!!??

Hahah either dedication or stupidity. :eek:
naw, being around good people is what makes me go! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
since I bought my xB there a month ago, they invited me down to help shoot a promo they were doing for the Power 106 event next Thursday..... The camera man took a couple of close-up shots of my brand new Club xB decals.. hope they use those shots in the promo. I will keep you posted

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.