Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm fairly new to clubxb so forgive me if this topic has already been posted.
Anyway, the first thing that crossed my mind when I first saw that gap area on the front passenger side - was how great a ps2 would look there with a 6.5" screen above it. So I asked around and most people said that with the passenger airbag being there, you could custom install the ps2 but not with a screen above it.
Does anyone have or know of anyone with a ps2 or other game system up in the front?
And one more thing. My wife and I would like to get a flip-down screen for my 3yr. old son. We're wondering how much space it would block if you were to look out your rear-view mirror with the screen down. Would it block a good portion of the back window?!?

Thank you guys for reading this and for any comments/suggestions you may offer.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have seen a couple of people do the whole PS2 thing but I have never asked them how they did it...about the flipdown...it all depends on what size...i have a 12" flipdown and it blocks a good amount looking in the rearview and thats only because I have a broadway mirror that I can see behind the tv...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is a broadway mirror just a wider mirror? We were looking at getting a 10.2" in ch flip-down.

·
Registered
178 Posts
i was actully thinking about removing the passenger airbag and mounting a mini ps2 in there and glue the airbag cover to the top of the playstation to make it hidden

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.