Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it's just me, but when I first saw the interior of a Scion xB -- the first thing I immediately thought of when I saw that indentation/platform area where the passenger sits was: a ps2 & 6.5" screen would fit PERFECTLY there! :D
I can't find a single picture online that shows a ps2 put in that exact spot. So I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who has thought of the same thing and had one put in??!
I'm getting my new xB sometime this week. Shadow Mica, fog lights, iPod connection, spoiler. That's the only add-on's I can afford right now from the dealership. But soon I plan on putting a 10" flip-down screen on the roof and then the whole ps2 idea.

Any thoughts/considerations/suggestions are indeed welcomed.

MY XB CHERRY HAS FINALLY BEEN POPPED! ;)

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Watch out for interference with the air bag if it ever pops out. Don't give it a slightest chance. The shape of the open air bag looks very different from what you would expect it to be.
Trying to afford fog lights and spoiler from the dealer? Get a bare model if you can get advantage of the internet prices especially on things like fogs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts