Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
basically the bB is the toyota original japanese version of the now us produced xB. Now with different body styles. The bB is the original.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Bb is japan
xB is U.S.A
Bb right side drive & some other things
here people put bB on there rides
I have seen pic's of bB's in japan with the xB on it
So to tell you why,I dont know. To each is own its your car so do what you want
Me mine is Scion xB all the way .

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
but yes, I am a Newbie to the wonderful world of the xB.... Can someone please explain to me, this bB thing?? :eek:

You might be a "newbie" but you are here on Club Xb and you wont get "flamed"
by asking any questions. We we're all new to the scene at one point in time.

Take Care .. :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Don't sweat the small stuff!

everyone is a "newbie" at least once in their lifetime.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Dang it couldn't find the ignitor for the torch...ahhh well flamage next time perhaps:) Welcome...remember the only stupid question is the one not asked:)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I thought the only stupid question is "Will you marry me?"
Perhaps that is one question that should not be asked....well at least not very often.....I asked that question 27 years ago and have been happy ever since...so maybe it isn't so bad when asked in the right context. (she said yes BTW.)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Perhaps that is one question that should not be asked....well at least not very often.....I asked that question 27 years ago and have been happy ever since...so maybe it isn't so bad when asked in the right context. (she said yes BTW.)
I asked two years ago, and it's been wonderful ever since.. Now with our first on the way, it's only gotten better!!

oh yeah, the xB has really made a difference as well!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
clubxb isnt like the "other" forum . people here are more understanding and not so quick to throw on the flame suit. welcome to club xb! =)

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
screw flaming. let's just stone him to death...hahaha. just kidding. club xb is like olive garden, when' you're here, you're family. and welcome to your new addiction that i call with it's scientific name "scionitis xbium" it's a rare and deadly disease that creates a hole in your pocket (PEB)pocket eating bacteria. enjoy. :D

·
Registered
672 Posts
but yes, I am a Newbie to the wonderful world of the xB.... Can someone please explain to me, this bB thing?? :eek:
Nah, if you went to the OTHER site you'd prolly get flamed, not here. ;-)

Welcome to the site, and to club xb :) (even MORE exclusive now that the last one rolls off the prod line pretty soon)

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Welcome to the family. You can ask all the questions you want thats what we're all here for to exchange info. You learn something new every day seem like here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.