Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

projector headlights

1K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Big_Kokujin 
#1 ·
hey everyone i ordered these projector headlights and they should be here next week... i am just wondering if any of you know what model of bulbs they take so i can have them before the lights come cause i heard the bulbs they come with arent very bright so i hope somebody can help me out i need the reg beam and the high beam thank you

scott

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
toyotaxb said:
top middle of the page theres this button labeled-- SEARCH

It does actually work surprisingly. Go ahead. Try clicking on it. Really,
click it and see what happens. It won't hurt you.
dude why do you gotta be like that. it doesnt seem like you have been here real long yourself i tried the search and couldnt find what i was looking for thank you very much. im seriously on here like 5 to 6 times a day just searching i learn alot on here and people do have questions so yeah IN YOUR FACE HAHAHHA:p

#4 ·
scionxbrider said:
dude why do you gotta be like that. it doesnt seem like you have been here real long yourself i tried the search and couldnt find what i was looking for thank you very much. im seriously on here like 5 to 6 times a day just searching i learn alot on here and people do have questions so yeah IN YOUR FACE HAHAHHA:p

It's alright, he comes here once in a while to do just that. Just ignore him.

#5 ·
lights

im really excited to get them but ive been reading and people say they arent very bright at all so im gonna be getting some silverstars to put in each slot so i gotta get the 9006 for the low beams right and some H1's for the high beams that is correct right everyone. thank you. and how bright are the halo's can anyone show me a pic thank you or a pic of the reg lights without a HID kit thanks everyone
scott

#6 ·
ive had about 3 different projectors in the past, and they do give poor output in lighting. ive switched the bulbs to a higher end type bulbs and it helped just a little but not much. i live in L.A., so pretty much all the streets are lit up, so it was fine for me. exceptions for few areas thou.
you can try to switchem to the H.I.D's like some peeps have done here.
hope you find whatcha lookin for. :)

i do like the look of the Dual Projectors myself

#12 ·
I Have Done A Search All Over Man It Dont Come With Bulbs?
I Will Keep A Look Out For A Part #

#19 ·
I have those same projectors, except mine are clear and don't have that blueish glass like those do(unless the angle makes it look like that) I have the Silverstar Ultras in now...do a search for my post with pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.