Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so since i can't drive for a bit i figure what better time to get stuff done on my car so last night and today were a bit of a change of the sub. first off gotta thanks Kris(local_boy) and Q(spongebox) for their help last night. Kris installed my amp and 2 underseat 12's and Q gave me a hand with the hatch and is letting me use his stock lip kit for a bit. remember the lip kit is temporary!!!!

i know the second one is a bad pic i took it real quick. i'm using kris' old grill for a bit too. got lucky they were both bsp. also the rear window hasn't been switched over yet either.
my body kit is also on it's way too. ordered the JP vizage from houseofscion.com where they had it on sale for only $625 with fogs!!!!! should be here within a week or so.
http://www.houseofscion.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22_25&products_id=29
also since this kit is so low before i install it i'll be on air too. a few more things to do also like get lower profile tires. should be gettin my CF flares in about 2 weeks too. also got a FFF sittin here. something to keep me sane these 3 months i can't drive. ahhh now to just sit back and wait for scotty to tell me my car will have no flow what so ever. j/k bro.:D i'll be sellin my front table and curtains soon to. so if your interested let me know now and i'll remember you before i post an ad.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bB626 said:
looks good man! the trunk looks interesting, got any more pics of it?
it's the same one eric(thundergod) has. heres a pic before i put it on. this pic might also give away that i'm an A's fan. lol.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
ohhhh i see it now. that pic was resized when i saw it, so it looks like it has some patterns on it. but when i click on that pic, i can tell its carbon fiber.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
yellow_sub said:
it's the same one eric(thundergod) has. heres a pic before i put it on. this pic might also give away that i'm an A's fan. lol.
Looks nice and we won't it against you that your an A's fan. :D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
surfcitylocal said:
Looks nice and we won't it against you that your an A's fan. :D
*cough* 7 1/2 games *cough*

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well got the window installed yesterday and am goin to install an aem intake in just a bit.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hayalex6 said:
everything is nice. although I don't think the fab spoiler fits your car. if you have a kit eventually, it'll look more in place.
yeah it looks weird right now cause the lip kit and cause the rear is back on the stock springs. all temp though.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Thats nice - Yellow and CF... i have a friend who has a yellow WRX with CF doors (all 4) CF trunk and hood... looks so sweet...

too bad the RS3.0 would not look as clean...

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
eh maybe. if ya had the right wheels on it i think the rs3 would look good with cf on it.

as for my car the bod kit i'll be here tomarrow, the intake is now installed and a few other goodies are soon on their way.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good so far...

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
onelowbb said:
where did you get the hatch and how can i get one ? oh and it sounds like that thing is going to look real sexy soon
well i got the hatch from someone else but it's made by VIS racing. no clue on avaliability though. i think there like 500 but with the CF shortage right now who knows. my kit should be here 2marrow between 11 and 1 so i'll try to put it on this week and take some pics. also already thinin about some new wheels...........hmmmmm:eek: whats up my sleeve now!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.