Scion xB Forum banner
81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
ok, no new updates yet, but i am working on a little forum for the site to get all the feedback in one place. looks like any gathering for the east side of the country will have to wait until closer to spring, when the weather gets better. i would really like to get a shot of different cars during different seasons as well.

another help i need. im looking for someone willing to commit themselves to plan for their region and help getting the meets together. looking around this area.

New England
Mid-Atlantic
South Atlantic
South East
Gulf Coast
Great Lakes
Alaska
Hawaii

Only volunteer if you are sure you are willing to help for the most part of it.

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
Ooooo! Got any preview pics?:D

not quite yet the guys doing the body work are trying to get the stock body parts as straight as possible but it should be out of paint by mid december

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
You may want to even split the larger areas up more like the Great Lakes and Northwest if you are trying to organize meets. They both cover a large area. Maybe something like Great Lakes East and West or something like that.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 · (Edited)
for sure, im trying to get all that are willing to help out in this area, then from there, will split them up. new update!!

xBbible.com will not only be where we build the book, but will also be an online thing.

The Forum is up!! many changes will take place in the last few weeks, but this is the start. you'll have to register, its free. Use your same name from here if possible.

for sure, im trying to get all that are willing to help out in this area, then from there, will split them up. new update!!

xBbible.com will not only be where we build the book, but will also be an online thing.

The Forum is up!! many changes will take place in the last few weeks, but this is the start. you'll have to register, its free. Use your same name from here if possible.

located under blogroll in the bottom of the page.

link located under blogroll in the bottom of the page.

xB Bible

hmmn, somethings wrong with my edit. can someone fix this? thanks

81 - 100 of 103 Posts