Scion xB Forum banner
61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
I'm going to steal Casey's saying... "I'm just saying bro"! LOL...
haha...i do say that everyone once and awhile dont I :D

John - you are having people send PM's or emails right?...do you want to set up a submission forum on the xbbible site for people to fill out and have it drop into a database?

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
i need to know the deadline for submissions cause i have one of the few spirits kits in the u.s. but i wont have my ride put back together till like the first of january due to a massive audio install and other things

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
this is an awkward time of year i suppose for alot of people lots of building going on due to it being off season for alot of people due to the crappy weather patterns alot of rides get in winter mode

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
I cant imagine its going to be tomorrow.... you dont make a book over night.... print takes awhile so does owner agreements/legal, layouts/design, copy writing and so on... hi res pics are always good... this might take more than a month or 4 to put together... just saying

·
Registered
566 Posts
wow... this sounds awesome.. so many different styles in america ur gonna need to make like 20 100 page xB bibles..lol

but seriously, sounds like ur off to a good start.
definetly gotta do regions, mild, wild, clean, vip, euro, jdm, sporty, etc... and for sure break them down in colors.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
dont have to worry. if you dont qualify for any of the stuff im looking for. you can still be a part of it. looking to put a shot of anyone interested in being in it with their box in the last chapter of the book. it wont be big but you'll still get featured. lol. also, im looking for unique interior, engine, ice and other features. along with seperate clean pics of the RS models. so who knows.
I can get you pics of wire tucking an xb and what not. I can also get you coverage of the last boxed in the smokies and the upcoming one. That would be a good comparison of most of the east coast styles in a single place.

I am definitely down for buying one of these and helping out (shooting, website, w/e) in any way possible.

Thanks for the nomination in the list guys! :eek:

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
yellow_sub
surfcitylocal
blackscionxb
thegoldmember
digidizzle
blackbox
ketchup
tofulenny
oafs
punkhop
crxgames
shrtbus
toup
hawaiianbuilt
sakura
I didn't make the list:( but put me on the list for wanting one.

Hopefully there will be a RIP section as well as a Retired section because DA JAP has too be in the bible somewhere just my opinion

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
hopefully ill make it in im the guy that aquired most da jap's stuff i hope to resurect his jdm greatness with a very dark twist to it my box has been in the body shop sense march trying to make the box perfect

61 - 80 of 103 Posts