Scion xB Forum banner
41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
I'm Awesome.
10,701 Posts
I'll definitely get one of these for sure.

Styles, I think there are so many to choose from...

Obviously JDM, VIP, Sporty, USDM, MiniTruck, Eurostyled, and then since Scion was based on Individuality, you really gotta have a section based on just that. People's whose rides are truly their own, and you would never see another one like it....

Out of curiousity, what other forums have you posted this on?

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
i like the way you want to take this i think if you do a general presentation into the different styles and then break it down into regions and the different interpritaions on the styles in that region

just an idea

·
Registered
12,385 Posts
Lol. glad to see this turning into something. kinda bummed my ride is soo generic..lmao..stupid sportmax..hahaha

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
dont have to worry. if you dont qualify for any of the stuff im looking for. you can still be a part of it. looking to put a shot of anyone interested in being in it with their box in the last chapter of the book. it wont be big but you'll still get featured. lol. also, im looking for unique interior, engine, ice and other features. along with seperate clean pics of the RS models. so who knows.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I'm down for anything that has to do with xB's and a fellow clubxb member.

If you need pics of my lame ride or anything let me know where to send them and i will send you the shots that i have so far and or what ever. Let me know.

I am just in JDM category not VIP...

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
^ thank you Aaron, i still need to see the chop in person your pics look dope man i can't wait =)

I just checked the site (xbbible.com) is this going to be a physical book book, or an online book. If both, that would be dope.

I'm down!

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
not in any paticular order.

imo great candidates for starters,

yellow_sub
surfcitylocal
blackscionxb
thegoldmember
digidizzle
blackbox