Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, this is something ive been meaning to do for a while now and i have figured out how i can do it. Pretty much, my plan is to make a U.S. version of the popular bB Bible. There is alot of work involved in this. I want to see what you guys think. Opinions, Ideas. More info will be up at xBbible.com This could be your chance to be in a book. If your car is chosen, it will be voluntary. Photoshoots will be involved of cars, owners and clubs.

For now, this is going to be for the first gen. If all goes well, maybe make one for the Second gen. Give me your thoughts and we'll go from there.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yah, i found a publisher. If alot of people really do show interest. i'll try and bring it up to them.

It will be for xBs in general. Divided into different categories. like style.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
thanks for all the interests guys. if you wish to help, feel free and input what you would like to see in it. This will be a book for owners and fans so i would really like your opinions.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
heres what i need help on, feel free to input in here if you know any info.

companies that make specific parts for the first gen xb.

name of body kits and companies that make them.

name of members who own authentic kits and their locations.

members with custom kits

categories you wish to see in the book: jdm, mini truckin.. etc

i'll add more when time comes, these are whats important right now. thanks. would love to hear more from others.

also, anyone who goes to other forums, feel free to bring anyone that may qualify for this over so we can get this book more interesting.

those who plan on getting this book if it does hit the market, post it here so i have something to show sponsors of how much people are interested to see this book come out.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
dont have to worry. if you dont qualify for any of the stuff im looking for. you can still be a part of it. looking to put a shot of anyone interested in being in it with their box in the last chapter of the book. it wont be big but you'll still get featured. lol. also, im looking for unique interior, engine, ice and other features. along with seperate clean pics of the RS models. so who knows.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
ok, no new updates yet, but i am working on a little forum for the site to get all the feedback in one place. looks like any gathering for the east side of the country will have to wait until closer to spring, when the weather gets better. i would really like to get a shot of different cars during different seasons as well.

another help i need. im looking for someone willing to commit themselves to plan for their region and help getting the meets together. looking around this area.

New England
Mid-Atlantic
South Atlantic
South East
Gulf Coast
Great Lakes
Alaska
Hawaii

Only volunteer if you are sure you are willing to help for the most part of it.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 · (Edited)
for sure, im trying to get all that are willing to help out in this area, then from there, will split them up. new update!!

xBbible.com will not only be where we build the book, but will also be an online thing.

The Forum is up!! many changes will take place in the last few weeks, but this is the start. you'll have to register, its free. Use your same name from here if possible.

for sure, im trying to get all that are willing to help out in this area, then from there, will split them up. new update!!

xBbible.com will not only be where we build the book, but will also be an online thing.

The Forum is up!! many changes will take place in the last few weeks, but this is the start. you'll have to register, its free. Use your same name from here if possible.

located under blogroll in the bottom of the page.

link located under blogroll in the bottom of the page.

xB Bible

hmmn, somethings wrong with my edit. can someone fix this? thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts