Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, this is something ive been meaning to do for a while now and i have figured out how i can do it. Pretty much, my plan is to make a U.S. version of the popular bB Bible. There is alot of work involved in this. I want to see what you guys think. Opinions, Ideas. More info will be up at xBbible.com This could be your chance to be in a book. If your car is chosen, it will be voluntary. Photoshoots will be involved of cars, owners and clubs.

For now, this is going to be for the first gen. If all goes well, maybe make one for the Second gen. Give me your thoughts and we'll go from there.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yah, i found a publisher. If alot of people really do show interest. i'll try and bring it up to them.

It will be for xBs in general. Divided into different categories. like style.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
This is something that I had looked into back in 2006 right after I got my bB bibles, and though it would be sweet to have here. I did some searching and ran into a few problems, but there are great areas now to make it happen that I didnt have back them. Im going to shoot you a PM hopefully tonight to chat with ya about it.

Scotty

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
john im down! sounds like a sick idea for sure. lemme know how things turn out. well thats if i get chosen for the bible that is.

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
im down when do you need pics cause my car wont be done till mid to late january

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
i would like to show my RACKS........
You would be the one to say that..... :p

Seriously, sounds like a great idea, John! Although I wouldn't qualify (there couldn't possibly be a section for modified "stock" boxes), there are plenty of others to represent the various styles/themes that prevail with the USDM rides.

I also think the club representation thing would be cool as well.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts