-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a Polar Whiteout!

Brought to you by the 5 minute mod!

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Looks Great - But be on the lookout for for Mister Police Man........thats a ticket waiting to be writen................What did you cover it with and did you do your side markers? Need More Info............

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice job Pat. Did you use vinyl? We're thinking the same way but I'm going a little different route. I'll show you when it's done. How about some night pics? Can't wait to see how well the lights show through.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Nice! And the wheels are SICK!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Very clean!

I always thought a white vehicle looked awesome, now you need some white wheels!
Nice sticker on the rear window " GOT MPG?"
where did you get that?
That is my reply when my freinds make comments on my new 'small little car', I always answer, 'what mpg is your v8 getting??' , or, 'gas isn't getting any cheaper.....'
Looks great, watch the law on those tail lights, they probably won't like that!

·
Registered
611 Posts
i like your wheels!

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
It's covered with a perforated vinyl. Same stuff used to make signs on windows. Light can shine outwards fairly easy.

During the day you can see the red lends faintly but it isn't any harder than smoked lens so I'm not 100% worried about police. When I step on the brake or use the turn signals you can see the light fine and dandy. At night it's obvious something is over the light but it looks good! I just got done taking some pictures so once I get home I'll put them up. (Roghly around 1am PST as I don't get off work for another 4 hours...)

If the cops do come down on me I have an idea that might save me and look good as well. We'll see how long this can last... especially being here in ultra conservative SD.

Thanks about the wheels... I love em too.
I had a friend in our chapter make the Got MPG stickers. It's definitely a conversation starter.

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Looks A-OK

This was with lights on, hazards flashing and reverse light on.

·
Registered
361 Posts
yea looks real nice. I was thinking to myself why people dont use the preferated black vinyl insteat of the tint. your ride I think makes my point.
that got mpg sticker is sic as hell. sell me one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.