Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Minor modification, just the upper panels. Slicked out and Shaved.

Shaved locks and Lip around handle. I will be taking my time on these, not hard, just don't really feel like doing it. Lazy

One weeks work, during work hours. Just the rears in one coat of primer atleast one more coat to go.

Oh yeah, They will be Red like the rest of the inside.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
admin said:
What kinda material did u use to shave the panel ?
Sanding the texture away, and I am using the same two-part plastic that I used on my front bumper to shave the hole.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LunaXB said:
Looking good, what about the locks??
That's why they invented power door locks. Shaved them, keeps the kids from playing with them too!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cravin said:
Just dont lock yourself in the car. xB's have an issue with the electric lock buttons not working after you lock the doors so ripoff guys cant unlock the doors with a coathanger. lol. :D
That would suck, but it would be funny at the same time.:D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cravin said:
I can see you now. "help I've modded and I cant get out!" lmao. :D
LMFAO! :D :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Skeeter said:
Have you finished these door panels yet???
Not yet, got them all in primer though.

Attachments

·
Registered
501 Posts
I had a 1973 Cadillac Sedan de Ville in high school (the one with the 501 ci engine), and it went dead on me once while I was locked inside it. The power window locks wouldn't work, and it had those manual door locks that were flush with the door top and I couldn't get hold of them. It was also summer in Texas and I was kind of freaking out and thinking about kicking a window out. Luckily, I was in the driveway of my house and my dad finally came out and opened the door. So it could happen.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
hubbard said:
I had a 1973 Cadillac Sedan de Ville in high school (the one with the 501 ci engine), and it went dead on me once while I was locked inside it. The power window locks wouldn't work, and it had those manual door locks that were flush with the door top and I couldn't get hold of them. It was also summer in Texas and I was kind of freaking out and thinking about kicking a window out. Luckily, I was in the driveway of my house and my dad finally came out and opened the door. So it could happen.
LOL. That's funny.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ThunderGod said:
dion, forget the imagination, and the inspiration. what we need is padanky down here in so.cali!

(my peridiction) - padanky working w/ Foose ;)

I watch Foose as much as possible, he is my Idol!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts