Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the Porgress Coilover kit. Hopefully I'll have them installed by next Thursday. They will go nice with the new wheels going on the same day....can't wait to get it finished up.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
What wheels you getting? I noticed your others are up for sale.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only concern I have is going to be getting them back up. When I lower them down all the way, I may not be able to get the jack back under the car. They are building a house right next to mine, Maybe I can snag a few 2x4's to help me out

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
bdonscion said:
The only concern I have is going to be getting them back up. When I lower them down all the way, I may not be able to get the jack back under the car. They are building a house right next to mine, Maybe I can snag a few 2x4's to help me out

I just have the Teins S-Tech's and it's difficult to get a shop jack under it. Good luck!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Using wood is the best idea, when i chance my oil i drive up on 2 2x4s with a lil ramp thing and then jack it up..works great

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
floor jacks hardly fit under stock xb's. even low pro jacks wont fit under the vast majority of lowered xb's.

·
Registered
72 Posts
my aluminum Sams club floor jack still gets under my xB. very low profile. but when its all the way down....i can only do it with boards

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i may have to check out Sams club then for a jack. I need to be able to get a jack that goes under 3.5"s so I can get it lifted if I ever get a flat. Right now if I get one, Im screwed! :cry:

Scotty

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.