Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had 5 minutes access to a digi camera, so I ran outside and snapped a few shots.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone!! They are hell to clean. Was in there with a toothbrush the other day, but was over it after 10min. :rolleyes: The next thing to get are visors, but can't decide on esams or the JDM Toyota ones. Price leans me to the esams, but I think the JDM would fit my overall look. Kinda thinking of color matching them BSP, or getting them chrome plated. Have to do some photochops to see how that might look. The final outcome will be an old school influenced gangsta smooth style, and whatever parts fit the match is fine. Not specifically looking to be JDM, bB, or USDM.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
damn nice wheels Mike... i like those spokes... looks ol skool...

dumb question but are those the FBIs or something like that?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They're Head40 Premiums made by Work under the name of Carving. The FBI's are very similar, but are a different model. The spokes are shaped a little differently, the spokes are white, and have a different center cap. LaChappell has them on here, and was trying to sell them. Haven't seen him posting lately though.

Sid: What mirror mod??;) *coming soon*

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
:eek: Thanks everyone!!!!!! A lot of boxes from here have influenced me. ScottyTuned helped me get my coilovers dialed in, since I bugged him a bit with some questions. Thanks!! Now on to visors....esams or JDM Toyota?? Just can't decide. Looking for feedback on which would better fit my style, and should I color match them BSP or chrome plate them???

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
it sits so well. like a trained dog.
diggin the hell outta them wheels.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.