Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a very well cared for 2005 ScionXB I purchased in September 2004?Black Pearl.
Only 142k miles .Interior has been well cared for. Regular oil changes ,belts,brake pads and other maintenance on record. Buffed out 2 yrs ago and shines like new.Never been involved in an accident.Only one small rear wheel well dent. Tailpipe may need replacing .EPA emissions control box replaced 2 yrs ago.Top of the line tires and no suspension issues. Moving from Chicago to out westand ready to sell. This car has years to go still! PHOTO : December 2021 Chicago. CONTACT chicagotnr(at)gmail View attachment 79283

·
Registered
2006 Shadow Micah Scion xB 5 speed
107 Posts
Ok If you say so:cool:
Pretty sure. Driven in snow which means it’s been exposed to salt. I can see tell tale signs of body damage in the pics, including the front bumper being knocked off alignment. This isn’t including the issues you listed. Pristine means no damage, no issues at all. So yeah, not pristine. Not trying to troll, just saying you shouldn’t make that claim in your ad.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Mine was not from salt belt, 1 owner, 88k on it and was very nice for 04 but it isn't what I would consider pristine.....even after all the oem touchup, fix and maintenance stuff I have done for it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Post says pic taken in December of 2021. Predicting its future?
Small dents on hood's top at front, one on each side.
Big dent at the side rear fender. Doesn't look like the small rear wheel well dent. Might be other damage.
Never been involved in an accident. Was damage on purpose?
Front wheel rusted and no hubcap.
Top of the line tires. Can't tell, front sidewall scuffed all around. Both front an back tires look like 5/32" left.
Pristine? More like pristeen late in the day on a summer's eve. Shows the lack of care for the car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Pretty sure. Driven in snow which means it’s been exposed to salt. I can see tell tale signs of body damage in the pics, including the front bumper being knocked off alignment. This isn’t including the issues you listed. Pristine means no damage, no issues at all. So yeah, not pristine. Not trying to troll, just saying you shouldn’t make that claim in your ad.

l can see the salt all over the lower front bumper so I’m sure it’s everywhere else . I searched for several months to buy our xb . I seen a lot of ones from NC and upward and l always ask for a picture of the engine compartment . I seen the top of the strut towers rusted a lot of bolts , brackets and clamp all rusted and that said enough for me even tho the exterior picture look great . I also looked at cars west and south of NC and all them items were rust free .
One picture of a car half buried in snow and covered in salt is certainly no way to advertise it and honesty should come first above everything else .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts