Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have LOVED our scion xB and it's tripped out with custom spoilers, side skirt rocker panels, front and rear bumper covers by DAMD, and stereo... and custom chrome wheels (although they need a little tlc) but we have 2 kids and are pregnant with our 3rd so we need to downgrade to a more spacious, less amazing vehicle unfortunately.

I would love for an xB enthusiast to enjoy this amazing custom car. Is anyone near the Kansas City area interested in taking a look at this vehicle?

I'm sure most of you know but in case you don't, the 2010 Release Series paint color was Murasaki, which means purple in Japanese, the Scion xB Release Series 7.0

Tire Plant Wheel Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Or also maybe someone has tips for how to write a better description 馃 haha!

Sincerely,
Pregnant Again.

Registered
There was/is a person in the Chicago area on "Chicago craigslist wanted" who wants a 7.0 it was a couple weeks ago so look it up- he still might be posting for the 7.0 Congratulations on the baby.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that! I did search and couldn't seem to find it, but then again I do have a child hanging on my computer chair who is begging me for a snack so my mental capacity might not be at its highest. If you think maybe you could find the listing, please send it to me?

Registered
Thanks for that! I did search and couldn't seem to find it, but then again I do have a child hanging on my computer chair who is begging me for a snack so my mental capacity might not be at its highest. If you think maybe you could find the listing, please send it to me?
I'll look again.

Registered
Sorry, I didn't find it either. He must have got one. Keep posting till you sell it- word will get around.

Registered
Sounds good, thank you. Do you have suggestions for where to list it? Appreciate your help 馃槉
Well, craigslist, Perhaps a few tuner shops in your area- and as a last resort Carmax. The only thing with them is, they won't care if it's a 7.0 or any mods added- and they always lie and say the transmission is slipping ( when it isn't) to try and get a lower offer. Hope it goes well!!

Registered
2006 Scion xB Automatic
Facebook Marketplace doesn't charge you to list a vehicle, whereas CL charges $5 I think. I've actually had better results using FBM than CL or OfferUp on vehicle sales in the past.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts