Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i take my car in for it's routine oil change and i'm told, after i dropped the car off for 30 minutes, that my car is too low to go on their lifts and they are not able to perform the maintenance.

anyone ever run into this issue and maybe have a solution - another local dealership? i asked if they could just drive it on boards or something to elevate the car so the jacks could slide underneath and they refused. and for some reason they said it was not able to even be driven onto the alignment lift.

TIA

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
You can make your own wooden ramps but it's a beyotch getting someone to use them. If the shop has the side slide lift it would easier to get the Box up, you'd just have to be careful of the side skirts. Try another dealer too, I bought my Box from them and I had nothing but a month and a half nightmare. I wouldn't let them work on my Matchbox xB!

Power Scion of Cerritos bites the big one and bites it HARD!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
oh power of cerritos are a bunch of @$$ clowns. they will deny any warranty repair among other bunches of crap. lol my friend had a little problem with his stock xA a while back with the brakes and they accused him of "mountain racing" with it he was like wtf? needless to say went to longo they took care of him. =)

·
Registered
583 Posts
You can make your own wooden ramps but it's a beyotch getting someone to use them. If the shop has the side slide lift it would easier to get the Box up, you'd just have to be careful of the side skirts. Try another dealer too, I bought my Box from them and I had nothing but a month and a half nightmare. I wouldn't let them work on my Matchbox xB!

Power Scion of Cerritos bites the big one and bites it HARD!!!!!!!

what are you talkin about Taz, you got air runner! lol...Well, I just take my oil service at Wallyworld (walmart) because they have a dungeon there. so no ramps, lifts, etc there just drive right over. I need a tune up too and Im dreading that. Say no to lift!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
what are you talkin about Taz, you got air runner! lol...Well, I just take my oil service at Wallyworld (walmart) because they have a dungeon there. so no ramps, lifts, etc there just drive right over. I need a tune up too and Im dreading that. Say no to lift!
Yup, no worries with lifts or jacks for me. I just push a button and up I go.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.