Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What an awesome day! I got to meet some more long distance friends, Dion, Suzie, Sherri and her husband (sorry brain fart on the name). The rides were incredible to see and hear. Congratulations to George (kool b) for second place in the show! I parked right behind him, I gotta make a mental note not to do that again. I got to see Jason's new motorized wing, if there was an award for best unnecessary mod you my man would have won hands down. (just kidding). I got to see Amy take the 1/8 mile in her tC with God as her co-pilot. I saw Jeff (boxedup2) make his tach spin past the breaking point on his 1/8 mile run. Pat (cravin) had the best tint on the 1/8 mile and he's offered to help me install the new Goldline springs I bought there today. I won a Billet Grill for the Box. I was told it was for a Yukon but to my surprise it's really for an xB! So many new faces and rides, Cory, Pete, Bill, Robert, the list could go on but I'm too old to remember everyone's names. I'm sure Rodney will have some shots on here soon, but here is my favorite of the day.....

Feel free to post your favorites as well.

Thanks to Longo and all the sponsors for a bitchin' day! Can't wait 'til next year! :D

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
shoot, that was you! and i was standing right next to ya at the raffle.
next time i'll know yo face, if not the LAKERS jersey, and i'll say HI!
BTW, thanks to LONGO, and SE Crew fo doing it all up. good seeing DTrain, mrs. DTrain, Ernie, Ric, Jim, and rest of the SE Crew. nice meeting all of ya!
see ya at TORC!
ok, wheres da pics! =)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Man, I forgot my camera!

Good seeing everyone! (Jeff, Angie, Kristina, Sid, Nic, Eric, Rodney and of course Deron and Sherri!)

Taz, can't wait to see that drop!! Oh, Susie is giving the billet grills to me after all, she doesn't like the look of them on her xB!!

New mod tomorrow!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
don't have any pics. That's what I have Rodney for :D

did have a great time though everyone, good to see some familiar faces and some new ones as well!! I can't even begin to list you all but you know who you are ;)

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
:) HEY CLUB XB FOLKS !!! :)

WE GOT TO SEE TAZ'S NEW SHAVED ITEM ... THAT WAS HOT !!!

On behalf of Scinergy So Cal I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Verone and all
those from Longo Toyota / Scion, Scion Evolution, and EVERYONE RESPONSIBLE
for a really AWESOME LONGO SCION TRIATHLON 2.0 !!!

BELOW IS SCINERGY'S LINK to our 160 + pix taken that awesome day at the Irwindale Speedway !!!

http://scinergyie.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=18396#18396

:) I would also like to THANK ALL OF THE GREAT CLUB XB FOLKS WHO JOINED US
THAT DAY CARAVANNING TOGETHER !!! :)

:) Hope you ALL enjoy, and we'll see ya again SOON !!! :)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Man, I forgot my camera!

Good seeing everyone! (Jeff, Angie, Kristina, Sid, Nic, Eric, Rodney and of course Deron and Sherri!)

Taz, can't wait to see that drop!! Oh, Susie is giving the billet grills to me after all, she doesn't like the look of them on her xB!!

New mod tomorrow!

We travel from ANOTHER STATE and we get mentioned LAST???

I see how you SD ppl are! :p

GREAT PICS RODNEY!!!!! You're awesome! It was great to meet everyone too!! Nic Pete Mark Karen and George and Elizabeth too, & TWO Amys!! Oh yeah Susie and that bald guy that was hanging around her! :p

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
We travel from ANOTHER STATE and we get mentioned LAST???

I see how you SD ppl are! :p

GREAT PICS RODNEY!!!!! You're awesome! It was great to meet everyone too!! Nic Pete Mark Karen and George and Elizabeth too, & TWO Amys!! Oh yeah Susie and that bald guy that was hanging around her! :p

Hey, last but not least! (Just saving the best!!)

The new hood on D's box really stands out!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I did get to meet Dion and Suzie, but missed everyone else. Saw Rodney, Pete, Arthur, Ric and uhm... who am i missing? I was to tired to walk around yesterday. LoL Long weekend

·
Registered
296 Posts
That was a great event MUCH THANKS TO LONGO for having me out! Great meeting you guys in person and checking out all the trick rides makes me want to get to work on my xB I want to turn it into a limo like the one with the TRD truck:p ! See you at the next one...

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
it was really great to see all you guys, and I'm sorry we didn't get to chat Sherri, that damn kiddo of mine kept taking off on me! grrr. Anyway, he was up in the bandstand the entire time. lol Hope to see you again soon! :)

Dion, great to see ya and say Hi to Susie for me, it was great to finally meet her!

And I guess we didn't really get to chat with many other people there. It was hot out, we got nice and scorched, but really enjoyed the draggin'. Jeff is still soooo stoked about it! :D

Might be able to scrounge up some pics later.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.