Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since most of us probly started the tuning bug without a scion, lets see your previous cars!

here was my 1997 civic hatch, i really miss it:

mods: first gen b16a engine and transmission, act 4 puck UN-sprung clutch, skunk2 stage 2 camshafts, skunk2 valve springs, skunk2 retainers, buddy club cam gears, skunk2 cat-back, 2.25in test pipe, jasma 4-1 header, sri, gsr brakes all around, gsr shifter, 99-00 si interior front seats, 99-00 si cluster, ground controls, spoon lower tie bar, ctr intake manifold, ctr front strut tower bar, ctr throttle body, msd ignition and launcher, password jdm duckbill, fiber images cf hood, painted cappuccino beige metallic, roof painted gloss black to flow with the cf wing and hood, buddy club 15x6.5 with falken azeni 205/50/15, hondata s200, tuned to 165whp.

and heres some info on it... lemme try and sum this up, hah.
was bought by my friend kyle from a guy named eddie in cali. when eddie had it it was rear ended by a damn suv, entire rear was replaced, rear passanger rubbed due to shitty repair. kyle then bought it, not knowing it was rear ended, it threw a cel's and ran like ass. i bought it from kyle, dumped about 1k into it and loved it like it was my own!

went from 140whp to 165whp due to me getting hondata and getting it tuned, fixed the cel, replaced the axles and it was perfect. i realllllly miss having 9000rpm's to play with on tap! was the funnest car i ever had. i sold it because or theft issues. i lived in an apartment at the time, and didnt have a garage for it. now that ive moved on up and just bought a house, i wish i still had it... BUT.. i still love my bB!!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
the cars that i dont have anymore which are my rav4 and my sc300

sadly it got stolen before i got to fully fully finish it

sold it to pay for school and it had a 1jzgte

the cars that i now have that are non scion are

the benz. yeah i love this car

this is a versa nissan usa gave me to build for sema. as usual its still a work in progress. it should be done in about 2 months

I have a track prepped miata also thats for sale and my daily is a 02 xterra that super yellow haha

·
Registered
354 Posts
Here's some I've owned (I hardly hold on to cars for more than a year--longest so far was my 62 Coopers S--held it for 3 years). At 33 years of age, I've gone through more than I can remember!

Car that started it all for me:
BM 02

then..
84 GTI w/ 2 liter ABA swap

another Vdub..can't find pics of my other ones--a MK2 GTI w. G60 swap and here was my last..a VR6 prev. owned by Tim Tomas of Tomas Sport Tuning

A C43 (those were the days when working for tech payed the bills--LOL!)

A TT with KO4s and Reiger kit..and 5-zigen FNO1RCs (when they first came out!)

Minis throughout the years (always seem to not be able to live without one)...

this one was a rust bucket brought in from UK for 5K, sold to a software engineer for 15K..after restore and turbo engine!

this one sold to a Designworks USA designer (BMW design studio here in LA)

current work in progress..will be for sale soon.

then a bugeye wagon, vishnu stage II..damn fast ride, but waay to costly on gas. I sold it when gas went over 3 bux/gallon...I regret selling it to this guy who promised to take care of it, then 3 months later, I receive a letter from Burbank PD that it has over 2K in tickets/fines and has been abandoned!!

an EP3, future recipient of k20A swap

·
Scion 100,000 mile club
3,481 Posts
here's what i have a 95 honda civic on air cylinders, before and after body work sits on 18in tsw's . fully shaved now with mugen style lip kit and skirts led taillights (not running needs motor) 99 honda accord had 17's (now on the xb) intake lowered 2in on eibachs, but it broke down needs motor and tranny so getting rid of it but keeping the civic. :mad: damn hondas !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
974 Posts
My last car....

2001 VW Golf GTI 1.8T
Rave Green (less than 2000 1.8T GTI's in this color)
312 whp 354 ft lbs
GT28R turbo
3" turbo back exhaust
2.5" drop front
1.5" drop rear
Super stretch wheel/tire combo
17x8.5" front wheels w/ 215/40's
17x10" rear wheels w/ 235/35's

And Smoke20, you want to talk Subaru's. I only owned one, but it was a mint 1976 Brat with the fun time seats in the back. I'll try to find some pics.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
My previous car. 03' Protege5

AWR Header
Injen Intake
IS300 HID's
Full Mazdaspeed Suspension (Swaybars, Springs, Struts, Rear Crossmember)
Mazdaspeed Front End Conversion
Mazdaspeed Axle-Back
Painted Interior
17" Racing Sparco NT-R's and NeoGen Rubbers.
etc.

Don't Drink and Drive, It found itself on it's side on the other side of a six foot ditch three houses from home, I woke up the next day in the hospital after a helicopter ride... Not a scratch on me, and nobody was harmed thank god.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.