Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
might be getting these Kyowa KR206's
i know someone willing to sell for 400, with tires, used 15k miles..
but i like em, wat you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
827 Posts
Those are schweet looking. Be sure to post pics of them on your box!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i thought that was a good price, the only bad thing is the 15k miles, just means new tires soon. and ill deff post up some pics. should be gettin somes tails and new grill in the near future also, tax returrrrrrrrrrrns hahaha

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
15k is roughly about a years worth of driving. Have you seen the tires? If they don't appear to be worn, I'd roll 'em for now. You can always use the old penny test to check the tread, or just look at the wear indicators on the sidewall of the tires. (Usually a small triangle.)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOO HOO! i just won the auction, 405 bucks, shippin might be a bit more though, im gunna see if my dad will let me ship it with his shipping numbers cuz he works for fedex an gets discount..

non the less im pumped, my baby should have new shoes by next week!!

i never had rims before on a car, how much differnt is my ride gunna be?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Good deal, I like!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
bcPBox said:
WOO HOO! i just won the auction, 405 bucks, shippin might be a bit more though, im gunna see if my dad will let me ship it with his shipping numbers cuz he works for fedex an gets discount..

non the less im pumped, my baby should have new shoes by next week!!

i never had rims before on a car, how much differnt is my ride gunna be?
Ebay? I just figured you knew the person selling them. Nevertheless, congrats on winning.

As for your question, I'm guessing you're still on stock 15's. You should notice better response overall, Shouldn't be too bumpy if you haven't lower it yet.

The one thing I forgot to ask: what size are they?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts