Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a kickass grill that needs to be sanded and polished to the mirrorlike finish it deserves! problem is i am not too sure were to go! been in town about a week from vegas and not about to drive(or ship) it back to be done! I also would like to powdercoat some strut bars, etc... as well. I live In stanton, any sugestions?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
If you feel like shipping them out, we do powder coating at my work. Let me know what color, I'll let you know a price.

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
If you feel like shipping them out, we do powder coating at my work. Let me know what color, I'll let you know a price.
just for future reference what do you think the price would be to powder coat four 16x8 501s white, just the red part. I would like to keep the silver lip

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
just for future reference what do you think the price would be to powder coat four 16x8 501s white, just the red part. I would like to keep the silver lip
More than they are worth, around $110each. Complete would be a lot cheaper, a special tape is needed due to the 400+ temp needed for the powder coating.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet. i want to do the strut towers and braces, not sure on the color, i got a tcm, and was considering a candy red, or black!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
So, a strut tower brace. Gloss black or flat black? Candy colors will almost cost double unless we have a sample batch, then we might be able to hook you up with a better price.

We just did a rim yesterday in Jollypop Copper and it looks exactly like the Torched Penny. I'll try and get a pic of it sometime.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
How are you going to powder coat your strut tower???? A strut bar would look cool. I am hoping my coworker buys a house soon so he can get his powder coat equipment out of storage. I have been thinking of all that can be done.
Would love to see the rim.......anyone know of a good site to look at what powder coat colors are available? I want to know what the Chrome looks like for my wife's business.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So, a strut tower brace. Gloss black or flat black? Candy colors will almost cost double unless we have a sample batch, then we might be able to hook you up with a better price.

We just did a rim yesterday in Jollypop Copper and it looks exactly like the Torched Penny. I'll try and get a pic of it sometime.[/QUOTE

i like the flat, but i am sure the gloss will look better, maybe tcm!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Dupont I think, "J"OLLYpop copper.

·
Registered
546 Posts
how bout some 962's in the "hotlava" color...2-18x8.5 and 2-18x9.5 just the center piece not the lip...thanks...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
we would need to find the perfect color, get your wheels naked, order the color.

$100 each. + return shipping.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.