Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone encountered a problem where you pull a p0113, p0118, p0123 and a p0553 immediately followed seconds later with a p0351 and A P0353? The car barely runs, hard to start, misfires, feels like on 2 cylinders but is an intermittent problem and will run fine later. My first reaction is a bad coil but why all of the other codes? Any ideas will be appreciated. thanks

·
Phoenix, AZ
1,035 Posts
Have you tried swapping coils to see if the codes follow? For instance since it is saying you have a misfire in cylinder 1 and 3 swap them with 2 and 4 and see if you have a P0352/4. The misfire would probably be my first concern though then I would take a look at the other codes further.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. I found the problem. One of the plugs to the ecm was loose. That's why I was getting all the crazy codes and drivability issues and pulling my hair out trying to figure out how the codes were all related lol.

·
Phoenix, AZ
1,035 Posts
Thats good that you found the culprit. I would definitely double check all of the other issues just to be sure.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Thanks for the response. I found the problem. One of the plugs to the ecm was loose. That's why I was getting all the crazy codes and drivability issues and pulling my hair out trying to figure out how the codes were all related lol.
was about to say to check that. I had a huge list of codes when the harness on my subaru wiggled loose

1 - 6 of 6 Posts