Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesterday I got two packages...My wing from MrSparkle(thanks) and my headlights...I was satisfied with the wing, and the headlights came in late last night to my parents' so i didn't get them until this morning...so i get all excited, and i open them to take a pic, and i'm so upset...instead of the two ballast i got the one with just one, and they had no LEDs...i'm mad...So, I'm waiting for a response from them...damnit:mad: ...i waited all this time (from May 9th) for the wrong thing...i'm disappointed...and of course they are in Cali, and i'm Louisiana, so i have to wait extra hours...

The spoiler(yay)

The HLs(booooo)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I'd rather have those headlights rather than the POS one's you want, which the output sucks on, the LED's burn out fast, and the plastic lens will discolor.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another thing is that i spent $50 on bulbs already, and they use different kinds...

·
Registered
104 Posts
dam that sucks... i would send those suckers back with the quickness

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm glad the wing got to you fine. I bubble wrapped and cardboarded the heck out of that thing. I was hoping that UPS employees wouldnt try to use it to play hockey or baseball with.:eek:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, i was so excited, i guess thats why it took so long to open...But as soon as i got it out, i put it on to see how it looked...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Keep those HL's the dual Halo's suck. You can always get new bulbs.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ended up keeping them and getting a partial refund and a shipping discount on my next purchase from them. The 9006's will work, but i will have to figure out what to do with the 9005s, and i will have to buy another set of H1s, or get the ones off my 626...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.