Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across these wheels. They are Rota Spun I think and come in alot of wild colors. They are 15 and 16" and lightweight. Wish I hadn't bought wheels yet darn it.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
DodgerGirl said:
I don't really like pink or the pattern but they do look cool!
That's my girl...always find something constructive to say! You're alright even if you are a Dodger fan. :D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yeah, w/ the right theme, those would look really good.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
squirrel said:
Yeah, w/ the right theme, those would look really good.
Barbie or Hello Kitty! Or on ths VW I saw last night:

All pink interior.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ohh...thoes are fantastic!
Offbeat colour, but a good style none the less.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oohhh. If my box was green, I'd so splurge on the green wheels. But I'm just weird like that.
But all of thoes are great. But....the all gold wheels are just a bit too much.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Toastid_Metal said:
where can i buy those green ones? i need rims and im really starting to feel those! lol i was thinking about the pink ones just to throw my boxx off! but the green ones are total hottness.

Yeah!! I knew I wasnt the only one feeling it!:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
i have the Red ones on my bB i actually wanted the pink ones though i wanted to be more different but the red ones are good enough.... i'm trying to get the pink ones for my girlfriend she has a RED 05 VW conv. beetle and she has a hello kitty theme going on. but the bolt pattern doesnt match it:(

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Toastid_Metal said:
where can i buy those green ones? i need rims and im really starting to feel those! lol i was thinking about the pink ones just to throw my boxx off! but the green ones are total hottness.
I just did a search for rota and spun and found some sites. Scionlife actually had this one. even though I don't go to that site anymore I must have clicked on a link without looking that it went to SL. That site causes problems with my computer, maybe spyware or something, plus I got sick of the flames and TC owners.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
vibe05erick said:
i have the Red ones on my bB i actually wanted the pink ones though i wanted to be more different but the red ones are good enough.... i'm trying to get the pink ones for my girlfriend she has a RED 05 VW conv. beetle and she has a hello kitty theme going on. but the bolt pattern doesnt match it:(
Those look Great!!!! are they 16"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts