Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have pics of a xb with pinstripes? preferably "von dutch" style. i'm thinking of having this done.

·
OG Member
1,635 Posts
Stupid question...Whats Von Duch Style? I have red pin stripes that I did. As soon as I can I'll put up a pic.

·
Registered
762 Posts
there is a black primered xA scion did that has that style pinstriping, i dont have any pics tho :(

·
Registered
372 Posts
I think this is what a Von Dutch style pinstripping
I want to do it, but it won't look good on a shiny paint. If I have a flat or semi gloss Black paint on my xB, i'll do it.

sid, have you seen what Randy (randode) did for some "Von Dutch" style vinyl? very cool stuff. it's not on his site anymore, but I could probably find the pic. better yet, give him a shout - I bet he could come up w/ somthing sweet to work w/ your current setup. believe me, this looked just like pinstriping. I'm sure it's delicate, but w/ the proper install and a good coat of wax and some TLC when washing, you could make it last.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
yes, I saw those. but I still think it would look better on flat or semi gloss paint. I cannot put the strippings with my chrome stripes and grease devil decal. it will clash(two different approach).
I actually have a guy "Edwin" that can do anything with vinyls, so randode's pinstripping is easy for him.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I saw a guy in Glendora, CA who had purple pin striping in the style your lookig for on a PW. It went all around the car and in the back "Purple Haze" was written out kinda small in the upper right corner. It looked really good! I don't know if he's around here or SL, but we saw him when rolling out to the Hi-desert show a few weeks ago. My friend asked if he wanted to roll out with us, but he wasn't down to go all the way to Victorville. Anyone else seen him?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.