1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I think I seen your ride in Disney's new movie "Cars"!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Just when I think you can't take that Box to another level you do! Props on taking your vision and making it a reality!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I think you should remove the stock spoiler if you are going to rock that one....

God...its so ugly!!! :D But I give you props for doing it...and hell...with a wing like that, all you need are props to take off. :)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
wow wow wow lets not Bash on Levi for it. if you dont like it, you can respectfully close your mouth since hes a member here. if its some random xB or somethin, i can see you voicing a negative opinion. since hes one of our own though, i think we should be respectful and keep bad comments to ourselves. saying its not your style is cool i think. saying its a terrible looking car more or less should be kept to yourself i think. just my .02. i dont want to be like "other " sites here.

its personally not my style and not my thing, but props for all the hard work youve done. yours stands out for sure, and i can appreciate you for doing something different.

Matty, you dont want to start bashin i think. we all have things that people might not like, and you dont see me callin you out on them!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Just to point out, I'm teasing, And I made a valid suggestion to move the OEM spoiler. Cuz two spoilers is a crowd. ;)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Levi said:
#1 I did not ask for your comment and #2 I would throw up also if my xB looked like yours.

what? stock and not ugly?:rolleyes:

anyways, you post pics here of mods, etc. you open yourself up for opinions, critiques.

Whenever I post about a new mod with pics, I always ready myself for people posting their opinion, positive or not.

So just relax.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
yea ive been meaning to say this for awhile. were you on SL when it was first formed basically? i was and i remember this is how it started too. now look at that place. just wanted to kinda vent here. an opinion is okay as long as constructive criticism can be found in it. just pointing out your post was kinda worthless to the Scion community and such.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
hayalex6 said:
what? stock and not ugly?:rolleyes:

anyways, you post pics here of mods, etc. you open yourself up for opinions, critiques.

Whenever I post about a new mod with pics, I always ready myself for people posting their opinion, positive or not.

So just relax.
Sorry to butt in...maybe it's not so much that you offer your opinion or critique, it's the choice of delivery, "throwing up in my mouth". Maybe your opinions could be presented in a more "friendly" manner. Just my .02.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
hayalex6 said:
Okay..

"It's not my flavor."

that's more kosher to me.
Thank you. :D Life is good.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^ Our first two moderators at work, and doing a good job at it! ;)

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Hey I saw your xB yesterday at the show. I have to say i thought it was pretty cool lookin! :D I like it. I don't know if I really like the wing but the xB still looks good. :) Good Luck with your Hot Wheel xB.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
no one needs to be friendly.

if pictures go online opinions are going to be made

that is one of the top 5 ugliest xB's of all time . it looks horrendous. the hood scoop and sidepipes were horrible enough then this? and keeping the stock one on as well?

stab me in the eyes with a fork.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
hotbox05 said:
no one needs to be friendly.

if pictures go online opinions are going to be made

that is one of the top 5 ugliest xB's of all time . it looks horrendous. the hood scoop and sidepipes were horrible enough then this? and keeping the stock one on as well?

stab me in the eyes with a fork.

You are correct, no one is required to be friendly, it just makes things a little smoother on the boards. It also lets us know that you have the maturity to offer a constructive suggestion rather than just slamming someone else's mods.

1 - 20 of 234 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.