Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Well my RS3.0 became completely legal to Canada last Friday so today I finally had some time today to put some of the parts on it that were crowding up my room while I waited for it to arrive. It was mainly little things here and there, my pink JDM "bubble" shift knob, TRD billet oil cap, etc. the biggest things were:

- OTG 10mm hub spacers
- 15x6.5 TOM'S Intercept wheels in Hyper Black finish w/ 205/55/15 BFG G-Force T/A KDW (Also needed 5mm wheel spacers for the front due to the +45 offset, it's close but there are no rubbing issues BTW)
- Garson Executive Curtains :D

After I finished I took it to try and get some scenery in the pics. Enjoy!
- Dustin Chapelle

P.S. I have a set of brand new 5mm OTG shims that I did not need for the install of the wheels, if anyone's interested in them please PM me.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good, now drop it.:)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
You could always sell the drop springs, then get bags.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Isn't the steering wheel on the other side in Canada? Just kidding, how 'bout some brew's and a pound or two of back bacon?

Bob and Doug McKenzie would be proud of your Box. ;)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Where did you get them? i think thats a nice touch...i was looking into it myself

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the comments guys.

Big_Kokujin,
i was lucky enough to find the curtains for sale, brand new in box over on the scionlife board. i am however looking now for a contact that can get me more garson/d.a.d. products. i'll let you you if i find anything.
- Dustin

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
LOL. I want some of those curtains.........fun stuff :) :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.