Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the progress tech springs right now and im not real happy with the way it looks. the back end has a rake to it, i want something that drops the back even with the front, and im broke so cant afford coilovers...so im hoping to see some pics of xbs lowered with the tanabe srprings...any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

mike

·
Registered
352 Posts
couldnt find a good pic, heres an oldie but its on flat enough ground to show u what ur looking for.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Front Df210's
Rear S-Tech's

Attachments

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
ryan

quick ? how wide are your rims im on 17x8's and love the stance on your ride but dont want any rubbing issues. how about you ? any rubbing loaded? unloaded? :) tight turns?

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
sdsnybny said:
quick ? how wide are your rims im on 17x8's and love the stance on your ride but dont want any rubbing issues. how about you ? any rubbing loaded? unloaded? :) tight turns?
they are 17x7 +40 offset... thanks... no rubbing issues on mine, loaded or not (i always have the box packed with peeps all seats taken), prolly coz theyre not wide enough... i need some spacers... no rubbing on turns either, handles pretty good on tight turns, better than my civic... :D

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
thanks

that helps me decide on lowering springs i might rub cuz im 1inch wider but maybe not like that envy green:D :D :D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
sdsnybny said:
that helps me decide on lowering springs i might rub cuz im 1inch wider but maybe not like that envy green:D :D :D
just roll you fenders and you'll be fine

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
ok?

heard this alot, and excuse my ignorace, but exactly what is involved in rolling fenders front or rear or both. i mean technically ive got a basic grasp of end result :rolleyes: but want details. im not sure there is a shop up here that can do our boxes?

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
my wheels are like at least an inch awayfrom the fender to flush... meaning i need like 20mm spacers but i think i'll settle for 15mm just to be safe...

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
rolling fenders means pushing them out a bit. if you look at the fender it has a lip on the inside and roling them flods that up and pushs the fender out a bit giving your tire a bit more room in the fender well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here's my ride on Tanabe DF210s...

on HP Racing EVO 18x7.5 and 215/40s

on Sportmax 962 18x7.5/8.5 and 215/35s

and now on Sportmax 002 15x8 and 195/45s

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
QuestionMark said:
Here's my ride on Tanabe DF210s...

on HP Racing EVO 18x7.5 and 215/40s

?Mark: still got those HP Evo rims? those were my very first choice of wheels before but couldnt find them...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for the pics guys!!! looks exactly like what im looking for now.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Thank You

love those pics we do.:D this helps alot :) :)

thanks for the answer yella

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.