Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

pics of my ride

3K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  dvsidboy 
#1 ·
hey somebody help me here i need to know how to put pics on here cause i want to see what people think of it so far so please somebody tell me how thanks

:D

#7 ·
well you can all see i cleared my headlights im either wanting to tint them or get some black housing projectors, not sure what yet though, but i wanna lower it and put a short ram intake and an exhaust on it this winter. Tint the front 2 windows and maybe some custom vinyl or leather carseat covers that fit nice and snug, oh and a black suade headliner. what does everyone think.:eek:

#8 ·
I wouldn't mind a Suede Headliner myself.

It looks like your off to a good start.

#11 ·
paint

i just used some krylon gloss black paint and used krylon gloss coat works pretty good. only took me like 3 coats and 1 coat of gloss and voila bam done and looks awesome i get alot of compliments on my xb for some reason. but yeah i definately need to tint my front 2 windows.:D

#13 ·
scionxbrider said:
here ya go i also painted the guage pod white so just imagine that as well i need a pic of that too but this is it so for just tell me what you all think!!! :D
OOOO YES I LIKE IT

#14 ·
alright i deleted half these these posts i think. lets all take a chill pill and be cool here. any problems, just PM. no need to get into e-arguments.

also, we are not a crazy dictatorship of bans here, its not gonna be like that. we're not "other sites". just try and keep it all cool peoples, and then people wont have to leave ! if you see something arise, dont confront, just PM me and I can deal with it.

thank you
scotty

#20 ·
Looking good!

I like the projector headlights -- they give you a much edgier look.
Did you reseal them before mounting them? If not, you might still consider it to help prevent fogging issues.

Have you done anything in the engine compartment yet? If not you might want to paint your engine & fuse box covers white. Also the intake when you get it. (Look at Taz’s engine for a good example of white.) Perhaps a little black loom to just to give it a little more finish.

#21 ·
yeah

yeah i have my engine cover painted white and my fuse box and the lid to my winder washer fluid tank. i have actually alot done to this car i had stock headlights and i cleared them and they were good lookin but i like the projectors better but if you ever get em put silverstars in them cause the ones they give you suck and they dont put out much light so yeah well thanks everyone and keep letting me know and give some more ideas thanks

scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.