Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Good job on the clear corners. Nice graphics.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah clear regular bulbs. i live in an area where tatinum bulbs are hard to find with silver look with a amber light when activated. thanks for the love on the graphics.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
lookin good man

which method did you use? the break n' pray or the Martha Stewart

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Isn't it amazing how much the look changes with the corners cleared?

Very nice!! Seems like you should be able to find the Silverstar bulbs for the corners (Pep Boys?), but I like the look of it as is. Really clean IMO. :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i did the baking method i must say it was easy. it took me 2 hours to finsh everything. im going to try the silverstar if i can find them. will they flow with the head light. cause the one i have now is dule with the stock. i need them to be bright.

·
Registered
208 Posts
lookin nice & clean

im unimpressed w/ the silverstars for my blinkers. their color is slightly lighter than the sidemarker blinker so it looks a little off. but w/o them lit up, they look sweet b/c they're blue-ish.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I'm very happy with the Silverstars! They were cheap, and they look nice, and I don't think they are less bright as the stock ones. Those bulbs look especially good on my BSP.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Superjeer, are those the rainbow bulbs made by Autic?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the feed back. im going to look around but does anybody know the size of the buld for the headlights looking to change it too. might go with blue. i like that

·
Registered
78 Posts
yeah maybe im stupid but which headlight bulbs do you get to make them reflect blue when their not on? i have bought cool blues, and hyperwhite both look normal, ive never changed my xb's bulbs only on my civic

·
Registered
339 Posts
the size is...*runs down stairs* 1157A. if somone tells you they're 7004's or some wierd thing, they're talking about the SIDE markers, not the turn sgnals (I fought with the autozone guy cause he said they wouldn't fit, cause the computer says so)

mine are silverstars (from autozon @ $20), not rainbow brights :)

the headlight bulbs that are blue when off.. I can't remember the name of the shop that I got them from.. a group buy on SL. They're not bright enough on HB tho. But, they came with a free snickers!

/Jack!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I cleared my head lights today easy as pie using the oven method. What silver star bulbs are yall running that is the same as a 1157A??????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.