Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
damn man you have skills! your xB even looks better in person! off topic, but did you ever get the pics uploaded to these sites from the show? I know you were taking some pretty cool rolling shots after the show on our little cruise over that lake/thingy. (i was the white/silver one behind you most of the time)

scotty

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ScionScotty said:
damn man you have skills! your xB even looks better in person! off topic, but did you ever get the pics uploaded to these sites from the show? I know you were taking some pretty cool rolling shots after the show on our little cruise over that lake/thingy. (i was the white/silver one behind you most of the time)

scotty
Yeah Scotty, I remember you from the All Scion Show. You had one of the cleanest xBs there in my opinion. xB's like yours and mine need to rise above all these overdone ones.... lol I love the clean down low look your xB has and thats what I'm going for with mine as well.

As for the pics I took hanging out the window in IA. I posted what I thought turned out ok on Scionlife in the events galleries. Not many pics turned out that good because I just got that camera before the show and I'm a n00b so not many pics turned out good. I took over 300 pics that weekend and maybe 60 of them were any good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.