Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the wife took a drive through the scenic area of SE Minnesota. We went through the towns of Prescott, WI, Red Wing, MN, and down to LaCrosse, WI. Beautiful drive.

Here are just a few pics for you.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Why are the pics so small here? I posted them on another site and they show up at the actual size I shrunk them down to. The wide pics should be 1000 pixels wide.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm bummed that it's still in winter mode.

I have wheels for it. I also have a spoiler and lipt kit waiting for paint to put on it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
dang that will be nice too i have to get some pics tuesday night and afternoon when i get mine back together to post up i had rims for a week and ran over a rock that put a inch size hole in my tire....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Beautiful scenery, looks like a fun trip.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
nice pic's -- looked beautiful.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
love the train tracks.
Yeah, I thought they were cool.

My wife was all "Don't walk up there you could get hit by a train!"

I said "Shut up woman! It's not like I'm trying to do a Stand by Me and walk across the bridge or something."

lol

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Mother in law lives in Red Wing I know that drive well......it is an amazing stretch of road. Your ride looks good mixed with the nature.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I got married outside of La Crosse; I've spent a lot of time in that area (my uncle lives on the MN side just south of Winona). I love that area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.