1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Yeah, what Dion said!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
NICE! I may go 5 degrees neg camber, but if I can't run the wheels I want, then I won't.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
looks good in the rear but thos 8 inch wide 0 offset is too much for the fronts. for a smal small amount of time i ran 16x9's in a 30 offset. very flush without sticking out. it's a hard game to play without going custom widths and offsets.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I must ask...why camber in the back but not in the front? And how bad is it to be cambered? I mean what effects(negative of course) are there?

EDITED

·
Registered
276 Posts
not sure what your asking.. all pics posted have camber in the back... the Style bB pic are mostly cambered in the front too......

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hotbox05 said:
looks good in the rear but thos 8 inch wide 0 offset is too much for the fronts. for a smal small amount of time i ran 16x9's in a 30 offset. very flush without sticking out. it's a hard game to play without going custom widths and offsets.
i was thinking of running the D2Coilovers w/ Camber plates up front, you know w/ 36 adjustability? what do you think. yeah, or neah?

·
Registered
339 Posts
I think you should do it! :D
(it has nothing to do with the fact I have a set of D2s for sale, ok maybe a little) But, I have some negative camber up front on mine right now. Not like 3-6 degrees, I don't know if you can even get that much with just the camber plates, but it's still noticable.

(check sig for link to D2 sale thread)

·
Registered
453 Posts
ThunderGod said:
thats insane, awesome!
dajap what/how are you running yo setup?
looks goood!;)
Hey thanks, yours is looking good too! Just realized that I thread jacked you earlier my bad. The Style bB guys are running modified OTG camber shims in the back to get the -6 and two of us is running camber bolts up front while another is running a camber bolt and cusco up front. I couldn't run the cusco up front because of air ride issues (bag rubbing against the fender well) Thats as much as I can tell you :p

·
Registered
212 Posts
right now i'm running 6 in the rear and 3 in the front (very front car in the pic dajap posted), you can't tell the front that well though, and i didn't believe it, but its been aligned by 3 different shops and all shops show 3 degrees in the front :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts