Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought a 2006 BOP xb, i got a smokin deal. its a dealers program vehicle with 900 miles. CF door pillars spoiler, upgraded stereo. for 16,200. also added cruise for $300. all of you have me worried now because i paid $2000 for some trd 18's. but now the dealer called and said they are on back order. so maybe i have a chance at getting the two grand back? not sure, but i looked up decent rims with decent tires for 18's and they are around $1600 so not too much to compain about. but i do have to pay $200 to keep the stockies.... for 2 grand youd think i could keep the piddley 14s no charge. oh well

·
Registered
827 Posts
Congrats, and welcome aboard! Sounds like a good deal to me, and the TRD wheels are really sweet. I kinda wish I would have gotten them the more I look at them. Looks like you got a pretty decent deal.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the board! man, i want a cruise control on my xB...

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Congrats. Where at in kansas are you??? (i kinda guessed you lived there from you SN.)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
i live in hays kansas. hey guess what, i picked it up early, i cancelled the rims order and got my 1900 back, so im rollin stockies for a couple days but its f***in sweet, too bad i had to ride behind it all the way home from wichita because my wife drove it

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Hays Kansas??? I think I've heard of it. Anywhere near KCMO?

·
Registered
827 Posts
NICE!!!! Feels good dont it? Congratulations on your new box, youre gonna love it, trust me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.